X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is NSI...

...and I am a Gravekeeper addict.

It's true.

I spend all of Sunday morning in a state of agitation, just waiting for my next hit of Gravekeeper posts.

I make comments inside my head about how long it takes for him to post if he is even a few minutes later than usual. (Sometimes I even say them out loud.)

Just a few moments ago I muttered "C'mon, GK, I know you're home by now... When are you going to post?" even though I know that he's probably just getting in the door and needs to feed the feline and take care of any damage the minion has caused overnight.

I need a 12 step program. GK Anonymous.

Who's up for joining?
    hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
    1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
    2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
    3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

My name is Aethian and I am a GK fangirl. If time had permitte last summer I was going to kidnap other fangirls and treat GK to a day of being admired by some of his fangirl base.

Comment

Why would you want to cure that addiction?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Why would you want to cure that addiction?
        Wait, we're trying to cure it? I thought we were trying to make it more organized.

run away

Comment

We should organize the fandom. Who wants to be in charge of establishing the canon?
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

In the Beginning there was Gravekeeper. And he said, let there be God.

And lo, God appeared, and the Gravekeeper saith

"Lo, I shall grant you power to make my willl.. make thy world!"

And it was done.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
              I am a Gravekeeper addict.

I spend all of Sunday morning in a state of agitation, just waiting for my next hit of Gravekeeper posts.
              I would like to suggest some things to take your mind off this particular addiction, to reduce the agitation:

Alcohol.
              Cigarettes.
              Marijuana.
              Cocaine.
              LSD.
              Gambling.
              Sex.
              Meth.
              Crack.

Now, I enjoy GK as much as anyone, but I get around to reading his post when I get around to reading his post. There have been times when I have actually not read his post till a week later. I know, shocking. But if you try some of the above addictions alternative forms of entertainment, you might find yourself doing the same thing.

Quoth Aethian View Post
              If time had permitted last summer I was going to kidnap other fangirls and treat GK to a day of being admired by some of his fangirl base.
              "Admired."

Yeah, right.

Quoth Plaidman View Post
              In the Beginning there was Gravekeeper. And he said, let there be God.

And lo, God appeared, and the Gravekeeper saith

"Lo, I shall grant you power to make my willl.. make thy world!"
              And then God didst displease the Gravekeeper by creating yon northern lands and its feeble-minded inhabitants. And the Gravekeeper becameth irritated, and sought to smiteth God for such treachery. But lo! The Gravekeeper hadst becometh so confused and disoriented by the northern folk that he couldst no longer findeth God. And so the Gravekeeper becameth yet more irritated. And God didst chuckleth.
              Last edited by Jester; 03-30-2010, 03:59 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                I would like to suggest some things to take your mind off this particular addiction, to reduce the agitation:

Alcohol.
                Cigarettes.
                Marijuana.
                Cocaine.
                LSD.
                Gambling.
                Sex.
                Meth.
                Crack..
                Meh. Most taste bad.
                BLEH
                ....No. Wouldn't relax even me.
                I'm hyper enough.
                One Day. That be sweet.
                Don't we gamble every day? Oh money. Yeah. I do that.
                .... I wish. So wish. Not enough money even by selling drugs. And gambling.
                NO.
                People claim I'm a crackhead already.
                Quoth Jester View Post
                And then God didst displease the Gravekeeper by creating yon northern lands and its feeble-minded inhabitants. And the Gravekeeper becameth irritated, and sought to smiteth God for such treachery. But lo! The Gravekeeper was hadst becometh so confused and disoriented by the northern folk that he couldst no longer findeth God. And so the Gravekeeper becameth yet more irritated. And God didst chuckleth.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                  We should organize the fandom. Who wants to be in charge of establishing the canon?
                  Someone needs to collect all the best creative insults that GK comes up with. Because let's face it: there's quite a few of them! And having easy access to such a list during internet arguments would be AWESOME.
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Hm...so everybody should take a set of GK threads and re-read them for the insults? That would make it manageable.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

They aren't insults. They are factual descriptions.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The best insults always are.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

*steps up to mic and clears throat* my name is Shankyknitter and I have a problem. Reading Gravekeeper's posts has become the highlight of my Sunday. To the point of getting twitchy when I log on and he hasn't posted yet. Glad I got that off my chest *heaves a sigh of relief and steps off the stage*
                          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Working...
                          X