This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna Be A Nurse!

I just got accepted to a bachelor's program in my city! I got accepted to the local community college a few days ago but the bachelor's was really my first choice. It was incredibly competitive--1300 people applied this semester for 120 spots! I am awesome!!

Now I just have to survive school, no small feat.

Congrats! Sounds like quite a feat! :high fives and chocolate:

You made it this far. They wouldn't have accepted you if they didn't think you could do it. I'm sure you'll do great in school, too!
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Best of luck!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Congrats on being accepted!

I offer my help to you. If you ever need anything, want something explained, a shoulder to cry on or just plain need encouragement ..Let me know.

A good place to start is Allnurses.com. Fabulous forum for people in healthcare. I learned alot just by reading through it.

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
          ...Now I just have to survive school, no small feat.
          You realize that you can talk about procedures in the cafeteria?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Congratulations.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Amina, you work on a tele floor, right? I'll be hitting you up whenever I get to cardiac, I'm sure. The anatomy wasn't hard but the whole physiology of the cardio system kicked my ass in A&P so I'm most worried about that. Thanks for the site--something else to read all day instead of doing my work.

Comment

Way to go and best of luck to you on your endeavors!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                  Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Amina, you work on a tele floor, right? I'll be hitting you up whenever I get to cardiac, I'm sure. The anatomy wasn't hard but the whole physiology of the cardio system kicked my ass in A&P so I'm most worried about that. Thanks for the site--something else to read all day instead of doing my work.
                  Yep. I currently work tele (which is a huge help as I try to figure out my OWN cardiac issues) but anything you need such as the ebilz that is CARE PLANS, Id be happy to help. I hate care plans. If you dont know if u know what they are, you soon will......

I just naturally gravitated towards cardiac...must be all the *cough*love*cough* im filled with. Lol. Its not that hard. When you enjoy something, it becomes second nature.

Comment

Working...
                  X