This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dr Who spoilers

No not really,as if I would ruin it for everybody else.
    This is just to say that Matt Smith and the rest of the crew have carried on where David Tennant left off, absolutely brilliant and enjoy when it comes over the pond.
    That is all(PM for real spoilers if you wish).
    "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
    set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

*bouncing* So happy so very very happy. And so very scared a certain monster is back. They scared the crud out of me in the previews that it literally took me til last month to watch the epi.

And we're back to happy bouncing.
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

It was good to see all the previous Doctors in there, as well as some old monsters.

Matt Smith is great. The story was good - scary, funny, pacy.

From the coming soon teaser: Daleks in WW2 looks like it could be fun.

It has been a while since I enjoyed new Doctor Who as much as I did this.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

"The Eleventh Hour" was a great story! I was surprised at how much like an early Pertwee it was (particularly the clothes-change in a hospital). Except it was much, much faster and more dangerous.

I suspect the bow tie is not going to be another problem with viewers like Colin Baker's coat of many colours. Though I had my doubts for about a month before the show aired.

Three words: Kiss. O. Gram.
        Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

I thought it was great too.

I liked the stuff with the food, but can't help but wonder if the final food choice was someone on the production/writing crew's personal favourite

Can't wait for the rest of the series
          It's like trying to get laid by showing a girl your resume.
          Look, I was good at Biology and Woodwork.
          So I know where stuff is and I'm good with my hands.

- Dan, The Gruen Transfer

Comment

LOVED it! Tennant will always be "my Doctor," but Matt Smith will be a blast, I think. Still haven't decided if I like the new credits, but hey, minor detail.

The Doctor...is BACK!!
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Pf. My Doctor's Tom Baker. No school like the old school.

I'm pretty sure Stephen Moffat must have known that this would make the THIRD time that the Doctor's gotten his new outfit from a hospital locker room. Is this going to be like a thing? Should he just travel around wearing scrubs?

I guess it's better than first-to-second...his clothes regenerated with him...

That aside, even with my devotion to the Old School, I still feel that the new series has been made of Epic Win since 2005. I have yet to see an episode that I haven't enjoyed from beginning to end.

What is it with Stephen "Don't Blink" Moffat and eyes, anyway? He's got a thing for eyes. Whenever there's a focus on eyes, you know good things will not happen. Libraries go dark, statues get ugly, and creepy things dance in hidden rooms. Whenever you see eyes in a Stephen Moffat episode, that's the time to put the afghan over your head and wait for the yelling to stop.

Love, Who?

Comment

The story was kinda mediocre, and the special effects weren't as good as we're use to. And I'm not sure about the new opening title song.

However, Pond was great! She might make a really good companion. And the childhood friend angle thing is really interesting. I'm looking forward to how that plays out. Also I think she's gonna be late for her, um engagement. Just a hunch.

Matt Smith? He was great!If he keeps this up, then we're in for a real treat with the 11th Doctor!

Also the new TARDIS interior? very cool looking. Might take some time to grow on me though since we had the "coral" theme for so long now. Though I think I'll enjoy it. The art department really went all out on it though, I was pleasantly surprised. very good reveal.

Can't wait for it to air on BBC America so I can enjoy it in higher quality.

I'm really looking forward to this new era. I was cautious at first but I think I'm sold. Plus the next episode? Daleks? in WWII? How is that not gonna be awesome?!

Comment

Working...
                X