This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nurian View Post
    I finished it today. 8 more books. I wish this one had been a little longer, but with everything that has happened, I don't know if I could handle it.
    Actually I've heard he said the series is going slower than he expected, so he's now anticipating it'll be 22 books before the final trilogy. (So 25 books total; 13 to go).

Read it over the past 2 nights... after finishing it, I just said "DAMN!" and want the next book NOW.

At least we have another short story anthology coming in the fall, which will include a story set just after Changes, so that particular cliffhanger will be resolved shortly.

Comment

still catching up on the series. I got mom hooked into it and when I mentioned that I didn't even have the 2nd and 3rd one for her to read, she took me to the store and bought a copy of all of them!
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Yeah.

Butcher's writing seems to have that effect on people.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

A friend of mine got me started on the series. I got my revenge by getting him started on the A Song of Ice and Fire series.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
          X