This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic Ducks

I think I have written about the ducks before, they discovered that if they looked cute outside the supermarket, people would give them cake and bread.So they started living on the grass there.

Boyfriend was held in a queue of traffic going to work because for some reason the idiotic ducks left the supermerket, and went to the main road, and just kept walking backwards and forwards across the road.Apparently a woman got out of her car and was trying to catch them, after a few minutes they went and stood at the bus stop!
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Perhaps they are smart ducks. Why walk if you can catch the bus?
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I occasionally get stopped by ducks crossing the road from one of the two ponds I pass on my way to work. One day I was stopped behind an SUV and another car, so I couldn't see what it was we were stopped for. After a minute these two ducks went running across the road and up onto the lawn across the street.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

When I lived in KC, we had occasional problems when the geese migrations would come through town. Freakin' geese.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Today, one of the ducks had gone into the petrol station on the other side of the road and was sunbathing on the forecourt.
          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
          X