Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link. I don't have normal TV either, and I will take a look at it online asap.

I know about the disease because I saw Mask, and also know about the Elephant Man (who had a pretty bad case of it).

Thank you for sharing this, Plaid.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't watch it, I can't view it online because i'm in Australia
      I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

I also saw that its offered on iTunes for download ( I think its like $1.99) if people cant access if online.

Ill watch when I get a chance. Thanks for sharing Plaid.

Comment

Sorry I'm chiming in late...didn't get to watch it on TV since I was working a 12 hour shift that night. If it's online, definitely will watch it, Plaidman. I just think it's horrible how cruel people can be sometimes.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

It was on MTV tonight and I watched it. When I watch shows like this it makes me think of all the stupid stuff people bitch about.

Customers at my job are always complaining about having to wait so long in line. They expect there to be no line and get mad when they have to wait 2 whole minutes. I always tell my coworkers that they should be happy they are not homeless and can actually be in a line to buy useless crap. They should be happy that their only worry is waiting in a line.

Watching this also made me think about parents that don't teach their kids not to stare or make fun of anybody. When I was a kid I never did any of that.

Plaidman thanks for sharing this with us.

Comment

And thank you all for who watched it, tried to, read it, or anything really. It just something i've dealt with, and something I been made fun of and riduced over. Its also a great reason why I'm in so much phyiscal pain right now, and the doctors are just fucking sending me to another doctor. (15th doctor coming up in a few days).
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

plaid needs a hug
                *huggles plaid*

hope 15's your lucky number
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

Working...