This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooo even the FBI is in on it now!!!

just recieved this in my junk mail box...its wrong on SOOOO many levels, never mind the spelling mistakes...and all caps.

http://www.fbi.govROBERT S. MUELLEREXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBIDEAR BENEFICIARY, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR WIRE TRANSFER OR BANK DRAFT CHECK FROM THE FEDEX COURIER SERVICE NIGERIA? WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION YOU MADE FROM LAST YEAR UNTILL THIS TIME 2010 AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT WE ARE ALSO WORKING TO MAKE SURE YOUR WIRE TRANSFER AND BANK DRAFT CHECK DELIVER TO YOU.THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION DOES NOT WANT ANY OF OUR CITIZENS TO LOOSE THEIR FUND AND THAT IS WHY WE'VE BEEN WORKING 24 HOURS ON THE CYBER WATCH.WE ARE AWARE OF EVERY PAYMENT YOU HAVE PAID IN THIS TRANSACTION TO MAKE IT GET TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND DOORSTEP, YET THE FUND IS STILL HOLD DOWN BY THE DRUG LAW AGENCY AND THE IMMIGRAITION OFFICER AT THE AIRPORT.WE WANT YOU TO TAKE NOTE THAT OUR SPECIAL INVESTIGATION SERVICE DIPLOMATIC MEN WILL BE TAKING CARE OF THE DELIVERY OF YOUR BANK DRAFT CHECK TO YOUR DOORSTEP WITHOUT ANY FORM OF ROADBLOCK AGENCY AND ALSO WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO THIS EMAIL BY APPLYING TO THE INSTRUCTION THAT IS SENT TO YOU, THEN THE DELIVERY WILL YOU ARE NOW ADVISE TO CHOSE THE OPTIONS BELOW FOR YOUR FUNDS DELIVERY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR HOME ADDRESS. 1. DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE 2. WIRE TRANSFER YOU HAVE TO STOP EVERY TRANSACTION YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER ORGANIZATION TO AVOID DELAY ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUNDS GET BACK A.S.P. YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL...................... fbi.scgov@gmail.comFULL NAME: ............................ADDRESS: ..............................OCCUPATION: ...........................AGE: ..................................TELEPHONE:...... ....................... PROVIDE COPYS OF WESTERN UNION RECEIPTS AND MONEY GRAM RECEIPTS YOU HAVE PAID SO FAR. THIS INFORMATIONS COULD HELP US RETRIEVE ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE SPENT FOR MONTHS, YEARS.THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.Robert S. Mueller,Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I am pretty sure the largest exported product of Nigeria are scam emails to my freakin' inbox.

Particularly this week. I don't know what it is about this week. I mean, I get pretty much a steady stream of them all the time, but it's like the dam has burst over there or something.

Comment

Amusingly enough, they bust a load of people in Holland for that a year or so back - all these scam emails. Turns out that the people doing it were illegal immigrants from ... Nigeria.

Rapscallion

Comment

I never get those emails, I wonder why. I sometimes get ones that have a random string of 4 letters or numbers for a subject, and the body is just a link.

Sometimes I'll get ones that the sender is a girls full name, and the subject says "look at my webcam!" or something, lol.

Send that one to FedEx and the FBI or wherever you can. They can get busted for just mentioning FedEx in the email. I love how many misspellings and grammatical errors there are, they make me laugh.
        Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

Speaking of FBI, I just got an email today that the White House will be sending me a settlement of 1.32 billion dollars, for the agony of having been scammed by these bastards. They got this money by raiding nigera people, and not knowing who sent what money, they just giving this money to everyone got an email.

I find it even funnier, that it was from Canada, as the white house is trusting them to do it for us, because they don't want anyone to know they are doing this. I'm not even suppose to tell my parents, children, or anything.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
          X