This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth iradney View Post
    Tried the chocolate ones once - all they did was make me crave real chocolate
    Um - rads you do know that...

Bad crazylegs, stop it!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

For once I agree with Sheldons crazy ass comments...

Keep it real. Lol.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Sorry. Not for me. I like my meat and potatos to taste like meat and potatos.

While I've never had the opportunity to try the flavored condoms, I'm more of a meat and taters person myself.

Besides, I like my stuff all natural.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          Um - rads you do know that...

Bad crazylegs, stop it!
          know WHAT, CL???
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I've never thought much of the flavored condomints. I'm going to assume they can be found in certain stores right?

Comment

Here, they can be found in a normal pharmacy, or even a supermarket.

Unless there's an allergy issue, shouldn't it be the choice of the person who will be tasting it? And trust me, the texture is sufficiently different that biting is not an option - you KNOW what you're doing.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                And trust me, the texture is sufficiently different that biting is not an option - you KNOW what you're doing.
                I should hope people know that they shouldn't have any interest in biting while engaging in such an activity.

I mean, it would be really awkward to go to dinner with anyone who regularly fellated their food prior to biting into it...

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Safe sex you say? Okay!

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    know WHAT, CL???
                    Chocolate sauce...?
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Flavored condoms are interesting and fun. I know a great majority of you are smart enough to realize this, but I just want to point out that they should never be used for anything but oral. You would be surprised how many I know who would use them for sex.
                      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        You would be surprised how many I know who would use them for sex.
                        A bigger surprise would be finding out about having taste buds down there.

I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                          A bigger surprise would be finding out about having taste buds down there.

Ew. Ew. EW. EEEEEWWWWW.

I don't get grossed out easily, but that did it.

Hats off to Spiffy!
                          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

*takes bow*
                            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I'm more intrigued then grossed out.

........hmmmmmmm..... I fear for my vibrator.
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                                And trust me, the texture is sufficiently different that biting is not an option - you KNOW what you're doing.
                                I'm a biter. What can I say, I just like to bite during sex. Although I've yet to bite that. I do have to constantly think about what I'm doing though, in order to resist the temptation.

Although I can't imagine that a flavored condom would effect my instinct.
                                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
                                X