This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm strawberry...

Got a bunch as a gift when my ex and I got engaged. And by 'got as a gift' I mean my friends stuffed my jacket pockets full of them. But I will admit the strawberry ones are tasty. To me at least they tasted like strawberry jam.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Out of curiosity are these latex based? Only asking because Hubby is allergic to latex and as others have posted, there are some places you really don't want a rash. (If they're not, they might be fun to try once.)
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth Teysa View Post
        Out of curiosity are these latex based? Only asking because Hubby is allergic to latex and as others have posted, there are some places you really don't want a rash. (If they're not, they might be fun to try once.)
        The ones I've used are, but I think there are some non-latex ones out there. you may have to order them off the internet
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I haven't tried flavored condoms yet.

Anyone wanna help me out with that?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
            I'm a biter. What can I say, I just like to bite during sex. Although I've yet to bite that. I do have to constantly think about what I'm doing though, in order to resist the temptation.

Although I can't imagine that a flavored condom would effect my instinct.
            Eh...same here...poor boyfriend almost ended up with a hole through the shoulder...
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
              I'm a biter. What can I say, I just like to bite during sex. Although I've yet to bite that. I do have to constantly think about what I'm doing though, in order to resist the temptation.

Although I can't imagine that a flavored condom would effect my instinct.
              I have a water pistol handy, same technique I use on my mums cat to keep her away from my rats xD
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I wonder how often these end up being a gag gift?

Mikr
                Meow.........

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                  I have a water pistol handy, same technique I use on my mums cat to keep her away from my rats xD
                  I highly doubt he'd be in a state to use the water pistol, were I to bite something I'm not supposed to.

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                  I wonder how often these end up being a gag gift?

Mikr
                  I swear, just as soon as I develop a way to kick people in the shins over the internet....
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    I haven't tried flavored condoms yet.

Anyone wanna help me out with that?
                    Wrong thread...try here.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ha ha, BE.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

My husband was worried about me biting without flavoured condoms being in the mix. (I pointed out that his timing for teasing me was bad, he agreed that he was playing with fire.) He's of the opinion that pain would be the only problem, no embarrassing explanations would be needed, the doctor would figure it out instantly. I still say the doctor would want to know why I did it.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

I was always apprehensive over these - as a guy I'm afraid of the person actually taking advantage of them would bite..
                          How many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop?

Ah one, two, *chomp*
                          Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Working...
                          X