This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get a hobby!

so for those of you not e-stalking me...i'm currently living with my finance's dad and step mom while he's deployed in iraq.
    his dad's cool. stays in his shop all day tinkering with his car and gun things and whatever.
    his stepmom...she cleans. or smokes. and right now i'm not working so i'm at the house all day, usually minding my own in the room i'm staying in. she came in a bit ago kinda freaking a little because her dog had gotten into the trash in my room and was hiding m&m wrappers under her bed.
    yesterday, she sat me down and had a discussion with me about the fork i had left in the sink (i wasn't sure why there was soapy water in the sink. i thought she was doing something with it)
    she has this crazy way of doing her laundry that involves a hose going into a strainer in a sink and right after the first rinse cycle, i'm supposed to go clean all the lint out of the strainer. of course there's no buzzer telling me when the rinse cycle's done...and ooooomg i have a feeling she's going to drive me nuts before The Boy gets back
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Eeeshh.... good luck girl. Just uh, keep this mantra.

Free room and board... free room and board... free room and board... Fiance will not marry me if i murder stepmom... must make it... accidental.... (kidding)
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Ugh, Im sorry. Its nice that theyre letting you stay with them, but I hope the Stepmom tones it down a little.

Comment

lol i think the best part of it is that he keeps apologizing for her and saying he had forgotten how anal she is about things. so bascially...he knew going into this.

he knew!!
        ...bastard...

i just found out the woman has 3 vacuums. one of which was $2,500. granted, the thing could suck the curl out of a poodle. they bought it years ago because The Boy has some bad allergies

but three?
        Last edited by iradney; 04-19-2010, 06:56 AM.
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

Why would anyone not be e-stalking you?

My parents have a setup in their laundry room where they put a "sock" (the feet of pantyhose, or she gets those peds they have at shoe stores for trying on shoes) on the end of the hose that drains into the sink (they've had the sink drain clog with lint in the past). They only change the sock after every 4-5 loads or so.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I am so sorry, she sounds an awful lot like my ex's mother. *Gives you cookies and drink of choice* Repeat after me: Killing future mother-in-law is bad. Makes Fiancee flustered and stern. Killing future mother-in-law is bad. Makes Fiancee flustered and stern.
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Working...
            X