Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in a video store? Care to help me?

I have been looking for a movie that I remember watching the end of years ago but can't seem to find it. Dunno why it matters but I just have this need to see the begining of it. I forgot all about the movie until it popped into my mind a week or so ago. Not even sure where the thought came from.

If you work in a video store or are real good with knowing movie names then please send me a PM...

How'd the ending go?
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

How about describing it? It might jog somebody's memory.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

So what you're asking is, "Do you have that one with that guy who was in that movie that was out last year?"
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

no not that one! The one where that girl did that thing, and then the weird stuff happened. Remember? It came out 3 or 4 years ago.
          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

The reason I didn't meantion anything about it here is because I am embarrassed I even watched the end of it. The less that know I did the better. LOL

Comment

Dude, it's the internet, you're pretty much anonymous unless you choose not to be.

I, for one, cannot criticize anyone else's taste in movies, considering mine.

I still love Disney movies, the only reason I haven't seen The Princess and the Frog yet is because I didn't have the money to see it in theatres.

I also like bad movies, Equilibrium and the Underworld trilogy are among my favorites.

Comment

How is Equilibrium (AKA Christian Bale's audition for Batman) bad?
                The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth VenomX View Post
                  The reason I didn't meantion anything about it here is because I am embarrassed I even watched the end of it. The less that know I did the better. LOL
                  It can't be any worse than Stripper Zombies. Xombie (Roomie of EQ's) was so peeved when I told him I watched that movie (WILLINGLY. TWICE).

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                  I also like bad movies,
                  Bad movies, B-rated movies, and baaaaaad anime for the WIN.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

The only thing I love more than a good movie is a good BAD movie.

I gave all of my friends a copy of "Star Wars Holiday Special" for X-mas a few years ago... They still haven't forgiven me for that.

What's the movie?
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                      It can't be any worse than Stripper Zombies. Xombie (Roomie of EQ's) was so peeved when I told him I watched that movie (WILLINGLY. TWICE).

Bad movies, B-rated movies, and baaaaaad anime for the WIN.
                      Cheesy 70s horror flicks for the win!

Night of a Thousand Cats is my personal favorite. I think I need to find that dvd again...
                      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Quoth Stormraven View Post
                        How is Equilibrium (AKA Christian Bale's audition for Batman) bad?
                        Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the movie, it's ever so much fun. But I would hardly call it a cinematic masterpiece. It's premise, script, and acting are utterly terrible, but it manages to hit that sweet spot where people shoot for drama and hit comedy.

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                        The only thing I love more than a good movie is a good BAD movie.
                        I couldn't agree more.

Comment

C'mon, now. You've got us all curious and wanting to see which of us can be the first to "name that movie," so spit out how it ends already.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I dunno why but I am embarrassed I even watched the end of the movie.

Heres what I remember...

The guy hates his boss. Well I think it was his boss... He finds out his boss is chatting with his daughter on a sex chat web site. And they have plans to meet and have sex.

He hires a hitman to kill the boss at the companys new years party held at work. He forbids his daughter to goto the party.

The night of the party he sees his daughter has shown up anyways and tries to get her to leave. The boss and daughter disappear and he ges looking for them and can't find them.

So he goes back to his office and as the movie shows the boss and daughter having sex he is calling the hitman. After hanging up and picking up the phone over and over he finally makes the call.

I seem to remember most people even the boss are wearing yellow rain coats or something and blue hard hats...

The daughter leaves wearing the boss' yellow coat and is killed by the hitman. The dad sees it was his daughter and takes her to a storage locker he had just as the police show up.

Sorry that is all I can remember..
                            I thought it was called Rudy, Rick, or something like that but I searched and couldn't find it..

Comment

LOL see none knows.. I know I didn't dream that I watched this movie...

Comment

Working...
                              X