This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    That was my fault. Fell out of my bra. Sorry.
    I can't stop giggling at this.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I have a bra I fall out of.

I really like it, but if I lean forward or happen to bounce for any reason... well... out they go.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

I really like it, but if I lean forward or happen to bounce for any reason... well... out they go.

^-.-^
        Mine kept threatening to fall out the other day.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Hehe, I'm watching The Colbert Report from last night and he mentiond this.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth shankyknitter View Post
            We totally should! *preps for cleavage shot with double pointed needles*
            Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            Mine would probably end up having a pole next to them.

Why? Because apparaently I have "stripper boobs."
            Quoth Becks View Post
            That was my fault. Fell out of my bra. Sorry.
            Quoth shankyknitter View Post
            Well yeah...but its truly spectacular cleavage and I want credit for it.
            Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
            And again ladies, it must be said...

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

I mostly kept my GG's put away (yes that's double G as in good-gawds) but i was wearing a v-necked t-shirt dress that was sooo comfy thanks to my making "roasted breast" @ the Ren-Faire on saturday. (and now the things itch! and i can't scratch cause that would hurt a lot!) and yes i know i shouldn't complain, b/c after 16 yrs, and appx 2x a year, i should be used to it by now - it still itches, even with lotion.
              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

There's a small revolution afoot my curvaceous, and well endowed, brethren.
                Looks more like 'sisteren' to me

As web designer extraordinaire, and a participant in the activities of the day, I would gladly head this up
                There probably were quite a few heads up. Of more than one kind.
                Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Look the results are finally in!

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/and-b...ts-are-in.html

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
                    I mostly kept my GG's put away (yes that's double G as in good-gawds)
                    That made me spit my coffee out.....thanks.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                      Ok, I'm impressed. She did a full analysis for a joke/protest. Including all the appropriate normalization. (I was wondering when I heard about the earthquake in Taiwan what the odds of that happening on any given day were).

Comment

it may be impossible for mine to fall out. compared to the rest of you, i may be the smallest lol

Comment

A little nip slip is possible for anybody in any size... Lol.

Comment

wanders in, gets scared

My wife had to work that day (scrubs not so flattering) but she made up for it by flashing me, heh.

Comment

Working...
                            X