This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHMAHGAWD SO EXCITED

Oh my GAWD I am so excited right now I can barely type! So I've been DJing on SecondLife for about 6 months now. Well before I ever started SL I used to listen to this radio station every night while I waited for the ex to come home from work. I'd be in their paltalk chat rooms talking to them, and got to know the owner, who's one of the DJs also, pretty well. Last night, I just happened to think about them, and opened up their website, and saw that they're looking for new DJs, so on a whim I emailed my friend. I talked to her today on yahoo, and she's going to be listening in to my set on SL tonight, as an audition for me to have my own radio show! On a real internet radio station! OHMAHGAWD OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Congrats! Thats awesome!

Good Luck!

I hope you get it! I lubs interwebz radio.

Comment

YAY FOR YOU! Break a leg!
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

OMG She was impressed! She only listened to the first hour and some of the show, but she's gonna talk to the other owner and let me know! But throughout the whole thing she was IMing me saying how much she was enjoying the show and how I sounded great and she was really impressed! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

It's not official yet, but just the fact that she kept saying how impressed she was was high praise! I'm still so excited I can barely stand it

Comment

Quick update! I GOT IT!!!!! I gotta do the final "DJ test" as a formality, but I'll let you all know what night I'm on (but know it's an adult rated radio station)! I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED

Comment

EEEE! Yay!

Comment

Congrats!!!!! LEt us know. We'll be your biggest fans...

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *superhappy dances!!*
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                    X