X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Facepalm* I'm getting old

I just tried to put the laundry in the dishwasher. *sigh*
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

I would think that would still work... just leave out the delicates.

It's really hard to dry the china in the clothes dryer though. I don't recommend it.
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Lol! The other day I was going to dry a big down-feather comforter in the dryer with tennis balls to even out the drying and make it fluffy.

I forgot the comforter, and just emptied a package of tennis balls in the dryer and turned it on for an hour.
      Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

Quoth phantasy View Post
        Lol! The other day I was going to dry a big down-feather comforter in the dryer with tennis balls to even out the drying and make it fluffy.

I forgot the comforter, and just emptied a package of tennis balls in the dryer and turned it on for an hour.
        Did it make your balls fluffy?

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

My grandmother (when she was 40-ish) once tried to put the Thanksgiving turkey in the dryer...

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

This is why I'll never ever have my washer/dryer anywhere near my kitchen.

It's bad enough that I've been known to put the milk in the glass cupboard, cereal in the fridge, and canned goods in the oven.

Yeah ... I have "Old Timer's Disease".

Comment

The list of things I've left in the refrigerator is now longer than the refrigerator is tall.
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
              X