This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupo You Need To Go Shopping Again

Hello everyone my name is RavenStarr, and I think I'm becoming a *Shopping With Lupo* addict.

*Ahem* I love reading the threads about Lupo going shopping and putting SCs in thier place.

However it's been almost a week and no new thread. C'mon Lupo, I know you need to go buy something. Milk, thread, needle, velveeta cheese maybe

So please Lupo a new thread. I'm dying here.
    Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

I too have rapidly grown addicted to Lupo's stories of sheer 'put-thee-in-thine-place'age. They make me so proud to be here in all of your company. o.o!
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Wow, um. I feel...loved...?

Sorry, m'dears, but I'm not going shopping until tomorrow after work. I'm running in and out (in theory), becuase I just need a few things...but...um...thanks for thinking of me...?

And thanks for giving my mother a laugh, she enjoyed this greatly.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        I'm running in and out (in theory)
        Let us test this theory.

We will be awaiting the results.

BTW, ever thought of wearing one of those helmets with a cam attached? Strictly for scientific purposes, you understand.

Comment

or one of those little cam pins shaped like the american flag?

i want to see!

Comment

Um...how about no...?

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
              Wow, um. I feel...loved...?

Sorry, m'dears, but I'm not going shopping until tomorrow after work. I'm running in and out (in theory), becuase I just need a few things...but...um...thanks for thinking of me...?

And thanks for giving my mother a laugh, she enjoyed this greatly.

Bwhahaha! I hate to say it but the running in and out doesn't always work. Sometimes the crazies are lying in wait. And yes, we do love you Lupo. After all, aside from my share of crazies (and who knows, maybe they migrated up this way), I think you take the cake for asshats in shopping.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                After all, aside from my share of crazies (and who knows, maybe they migrated up this way), I think you take the cake for asshats in shopping.
                Cake? Where cake? I don't see cake!! I want cake!!

The cake is a lie...

(Yeah, it's past my bedtime, why do you ask...?)

Comment

Quoth RavenStarr View Post
                  So please Lupo a new thread. I'm dying here.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Comment

Quoth JLG View Post
                    I was just thinking the same thing.
                    Third-ed?.....fourth-ed.....? Well I'm somethingth in line of breathlessly awaiting a new Lupo Shopping Adventure.
                    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                    -Red

Comment

*Presents cake*

Of course, you realise that this means you owe me, right? How about... going shopping? *bats eyes*

Comment

*eyes cake*

*tries to summon willpower*

*FAILS!*

*NOMNOMNOMNOM!!!*

*sighs* check Sightings.... >.<

Comment

I do love reading the stories, but I hate that they have to happen in the first place.

I'm torn.
                          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Gee Lupo, did we ever tell them The Cake is a Lie story?
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              Gee Lupo, did we ever tell them The Cake is a Lie story?
                              Y'all told me. I remember the story well. Just got a good laugh out of remembering it just now.

Comment

Working...
                              X