Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we probably will after he gets a little bigger. His claws/teeth aren't big enough to do any damage right now...they tickle more than they hurt!

Comment

Oh my god! He looks just like a kitten I used to have dreams about! O.O.... I nicknamed him Poseidon after having the dreams a few times because of his cute blue eyes. ^_^ he looks so snugly!!
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
        Oh my god! He looks just like a kitten I used to have dreams about! O.O.... I nicknamed him Poseidon after having the dreams a few times because of his cute blue eyes. ^_^ he looks so snugly!!
        If he is as young as he looks, he may lose the blue eyes when he get older. He is really cute, though.

Comment

He's around 6-7 weeks old, so he's pretty little. I really hope he keeps his blue eyes, he is SO cute with those big, bright, blue eyes of his. ^^

Comment

Looks more kitten-blue to me but might surprise us all. Black kitties often have Siamese ancestry, believe it or not. He might keep em, or might just have the infamous Siamese warcry.
            "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
            - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
              Looks more kitten-blue to me but might surprise us all. Black kitties often have Siamese ancestry, believe it or not. He might keep em, or might just have the infamous Siamese warcry.
              Going from the colour and fur, I'd say more Tonk than Siamese. We own a Tonk and they're beautiful. Ours is also very vocal. Not to the point where he makes loud meows, but he'll start "chatting" to you after a while.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Oooh! So cute!

I like to play-wrestle with my kitties, and they soon learn that they're not allowed to bite/claw bare skin, but gloves are no-holds-barred.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X