This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arghhhhhh!

I'm so tired of being tired of having to deal with Family Shit.

That is all...

Feel free to add your own...
    No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

I'm so tired of inconsiderate people who slam doors, pass me on a residential street to shave 3 seconds off their time, who leave shopping carts in walkways and block space in parking lots with their sub-woofers blaring, and all the other stuff that smacks of a me-first attitude. But that's humanity. Why do I expect different?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I am so tired of trying to find a job I can bear long enough to get a degree and a job I enjoy.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I'm so tired.

Really, just tired... sick and tired. Tired and sick. I need a sabbatical from my life.
        Make a list of important things to do today.
        At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
        Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

This semester needs to END, that's all.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I'm so tired of Peru and it's seemingly endless string of idiot inhabitants that I encounter every day.
            Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

I am so tired of being angry and depressed. Normally I'm not this upset for so long.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I am so tired of being tired. I would like to have my brain not dream for once. They other night it involved dragons and famous explorers. And dreaming about work just pisses me off

I am tired of being dumped on at work. I am tired of getting new projects when I haven't finished the last ones. I am tired of the CFO not doing a damm thing around here. I would love to say "I am not coming in today" I want to call in dead just so I can get some sleep.

I want a freaking vacation and crap not fall to pieces around here.

I am tired of my Mom's twin sister making the rest of the family miserable. Sell the damm house, go back to Europe and give up your US citizenship if you hate the US so much. Just stay the hell away from my Grandmother and Mom and other Aunt. You are hurting them and you don't seem to notice. I am really sorry for your adopted daughter. She is going to turn out worse then your biological daughter.

I am tired of my in-laws. Be nice to your son. He is a different person around you, one I am not fond of seeing. He is a wonderful person and you are hurting him. You weren't upset at all that he couldn't have dinner with you on his birthday but you were upset that your damm laptop wasn't fixed. Please go away on a long trip again, we will be happier. Bloody hell his sister can see the difference in him and she doesn't like it either. I won't come between you guys but I don't have to be around you. He understands it maybe you should too.

oh my wow, that came out a lot more angry then I thought. But it felt good. Can't excatly say this to anyone. Thanks for reading
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I'm tired of being scheduled to work 5 days one week, 4 the next, 3 the week after that, and then being called on my days off to come in. No. If you wanted me to work so damn bad, you should've scheduled me to. There were times when I hated working at my job in NJ, but I would've gone in on my day off to work for them. Why? They made it worth my while to, even if they just *thanked* me for doing it.

I'm tired of not sleeping well.

I'm tired of the bar patrons being assholes from 10 pm to at least 2:30 am on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. And, damn, tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and we have a Mexican bar down the block. Good thing I'm off from work on Thursday.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm so tired of borrowing books from the library and finding that someone has critiqued and edited all the way through the books with blue ink!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I'm tired of the finanical aid office at school demanding really personal information since I've been 'selected' to be audited. In addition to doing the FASFA earlier this year, I sent you my W2, my 1040 and some extra forms I needed to fill out. Now you don't believe I'm exempt from the draft, even though I interviewed in person and I have pretty big boobs. Shall I include my DD214 with my birth certificate? What will you want next, a DNA sample to prove who I am?

I wouldn't even be half as pissed if my fiance hadn't gone through the same school system (but at the flagship campus) with EFCs varying from 3 to 24, depending on the year, and never had to submit half this much paperwork. You're going to audit the independent by age student who makes a decent nonskilled worker wage, but you're not going to audit the dependent student whose mother has stupid low income? Really????

Comment

I'm so tired of people I work with not listening to what I tell them.

It shouldn't take the bosslady repeating what I've already said to get things changed. >.<

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                        X