This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacket's 30th Birthday

So today was my friend Jackets' birthday. He turned 30 so when I found out about it Monday we made plans for an impromptu party. It was a pretty decent turn out; 10 people. Below is the cake that I spent a painstakingly difficult hour decorating. It doesn't look like much but it was a pain in the ass!

I did get a lot of compliments about it.
    Attached Files
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Aww i like it!

You're a nice friend.

Comment

It's cute! <cough>My birthday's in October <cough>
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Wow! Very cool cake!
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          <cough>mineisinJune<cough>

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
            <cough>mineisinJune<cough>
            Come out here to New Mexico and I'll make you guys cake.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Nice cake!
              *cough*so's mine*cough*

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X