This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus stop

We've had a bus stop in front of our community ever since we moved here and it's been nothing but a pain in the rear for the community. The previous board refused to do something about it but the new board started to petition the city to move the bus stop. We asked them to move it closer to the corner in front of a small market and laundromat.

They moved it. Right into the middle of the community.

We're tired of these people sitting on our front steps, standing in front of our windows, walking though our property, and all their garbage. How much? The landscapers were here yesterday so it was clean last night. I took these pictures this afternoon:

Yes, this is after less than 24 hours.

I wrote the management company and told them that they need to get back with the city about this. Either the city moves it or we start to bill the city for trash clean up (we tried a garbage barrel before it moved - very little of the garbage went into it (people would just throw it at the barrel and not care if it went in or not) plus the barrel itself got damaged and eventually stolen.

Now, we've had some residents see people get off the bus, try some doors in our community and then take the very next bus.

I'm recommending that if anyone in our community sees anyone trespassing on the property to call the police. I've already done it a few times (one person got a free ride to the police station).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

What if you sent these photos, along with some video to the media?
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
      What if you sent these photos, along with some video to the media?
      We're very close to this. Or just threaten the politicians in charge of this with our votes.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        Now, we've had some residents see people get off the bus, try some doors in our community and then take the very next bus.
        Oh, HELL nah. If I lived in your community (*Squints* wait, I think I recognize that pink house....nah, can't be) I'd be throwing FITS at the city to move that bus stop.

And I'd invest in a security system. With REALLY LOUD alarms. And booby-trapped. Because I'm paranoid as hell.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Aww, draggar,Im pissed for you.

Thats disgusting and sad. The city and media maybe need those pictures and possibly a signed peitition from the community, though admittedly im not sure how that works.

I hope you guys are able to get things moving.

Comment

I'm gonna guess you're not allowed to fence in your yard, either.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

Those people piss me off to no end... not only are they thieves, but they are the reason that public transit will never be a viable means of transportation because they give valid reason to not expand transit system.
              My boyfriend can't get a job partially because the bus system is so shitty because no one wants it expanded for that very reason, so those assholes are at least indirectly responsible for my boyfriend who is transit dependant not being able to get a job.
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Ugh, I would hate to have a bus stop in front of my house! I hope you can get the city to change that. Are you ever home to catch them in the act? Honestly, I would be reporting these lowlives to the police every time I caught them trespassing, littering, etc.
                Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Working...
                X