X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All The Mommies

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
    Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Thank you!

Comment

Happy Mother's Day Mommies!
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks.

Happy Mothers Day to all! Hope the day was great.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day!
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Thanks! I received 3 Ramsey Campbell novels and 2 Lady Gaga CDs. Totally made the emergency c-section worth it.

Happy Mother's Day, mommies, grandmas, stepmoms and godmothers!
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                Thanks! I received 3 Ramsey Campbell novels and 2 Lady Gaga CDs. Totally made the emergency c-section worth it.

Happy Mother's Day, mommies, grandmas, stepmoms and godmothers!
                Ditto! I took my Mom out to lunch today.
                Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Thanks! Happy Mother's Day to all the bio-mums, step-mums, adopted mums and mother-like women out there, hope you all had a great day!

Knee-high lace up boots for me
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I also add in all the godmothers. Happy Mom's Day

Comment

Thanks!

My honey got me a crockpot/slowcooker and my kitties got me chocolate bars .

Baby gave me a stinky diaper and some spit up, but we all enjoyed it today.

Cutenoob
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Thank you! I got flowers, chocolate, cards and a CD that my little guy helped make. You see, he came home last week with a chart he wanted me to fill out listing my favorite 20 songs and a request for a picture with both me and my little guy in it.

Yesterday, he gave me a CD wrapped up. I opened it and it has his artwork as the cover thingy and our picture on the CD and on the back it said"My mom's favorite songs by my little guy" and lists the songs that were put on it. I pop it in the computer and the first thing that plays is him saying how great I am. and then the Star Wars theme comes on, since he was told to put one of his own songs on there. After that, it goes to play most of the songs I picked.

I do hope all the moms, grandmothers, step mothers, etc had a great Mother's Day!
                        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Mis, that was wonderful of your little guy to do that for you. I think the best Mother's Day present is the handmade ones kids make when they are little. Now that my oldest son Michael is out on his own, the best present is getting a phone call or text. That meant the world to me. So much I'm about to cry. I think I have overactive tear ducts lol.
                          Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

RavenStarr, all mothers have overactive tear ducts. My children don't understand why I won't throw things out that they have made for me. I tell them it's because those mean so much more to a mother.
                            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                            X