This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irony?

On another of the forums I go to this had been posted (note only a snipped part)

I will not slow down the game - if the games need my posts to go on, I will try to post. If I am having Real Life issues, I will try to make my character step aside from the main scene so as not to hinder the other players.. and I will always find time for a line of warning (to the GM or in an OOC thread) to say that I will be slow in postings.
    The GM of another part of the thread was the one to show this to all of us. Several of us already signed it with him being the lead one for out section.

It's been two days since he last posted in the thread, and four of us are waiting on him to respond. As for my character, she is in his arms being carried...yea I can't move on without him. Another character playing with another of his, is in the middle of a marriage proposal. A third is being interviewed for a act in the show he is ringmaster of.

So is that or is that not the pure definition of irony?

"I think it would be Ironic, if we were made of iron!" - Cabose.

Lol yes that is rather ironic Aethian.
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
    X