This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adventures with my aunt and a bonus dream

since i still cant find work and school is ending my aunt is give me a few hours a week again to help her on her house.

Now my aunt is a hoarder.

She would be on buried alive if she A still lived in her house and B would admit she had a problem.

since i was last there in October my Nana and her have cleaned out the hallway and a few boxes. they have probably gotten about a 20 box out
    there is still a mountain in the living rooms, the den is still full, and i still cant even get to the closets.

She also doesn't realize that a lot of her stuff has to go.

She has move 7 dressers into her bedroom at Nana's.
    All of which are full.
    and she just brought home another case of jewelery.

See she has to control every thing.

If we went and filled up my truck with boxes she wouldn't go back for almost 2 weeks because she has to look through every piece, and find a home for it.

She has thousands of dollars worth of costume jewelery. Some of her jewelery is real and probable worth a few hundred dollars but the costume is what she wears every day. she has racks, wires, shelves, hooks, and boxes full of jewelery.

shes goes in every week thinking about getting more stuff for nana's even though there isnt any room.

she had drawers of old unopened makeup.

but i see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I think if we could get some of the bigger pieces of furniture out and maybe sold every thing would be easier.

now for the weird dream-
    I took my brother to for a birthday dinner (which is weird since his birthday is in February) and my mom couldn't come so i had ordered a dozen unfrosted cupcakes of at least one of every kind.
    Since there where 4 kinds i should have been getting 3 chocolate, 3 white, 3 lemon, and 3 red velvet.
    Now we had a nice dinner and where going to go home frost the cupcakes and celebrate with my mom when i open the box they brought me and find... two cupcakes. One Lemon One Red Velvet.
    I go talk to the manager and starts running around, and comes back apologizes and says they have no more cup cakes but offers me some donuts and a small cake or a huge cake to be bought at the difference.
    i go look at the cakes.
    The large cake is well.... large it weighs like 50 pounds is decorated like the English country side and is all chocolate.
    and cost 125 dollars (yes my mind is weird)
    the small cake has an octopus on it....
    i say ill take the octopus cake and the donuts.
    they hand me a bright orange witch cake and then disappear.
    I stand there for hours with two cupcakes an ugly cake and all the employees just walk around me, ignore me, and even shove me around.
    finally i start crying, throw the cake down on the counter (not so that it got all messy just because i didn't want to drop it in my sorrow) march into the kitchen and demand the manager stop ignoring me and just give me a refund.
    When i leave the kitchen i walk out on an empty restaurant with the manger counting out the money, telling me i can't be there any more.
    He grabs me by the arm, and while im protesting and asking where my siblings are he throws me out the door in to the salt river.

then i woke up.

weird dream.
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 05-13-2010, 08:51 PM.
Working...
X