This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm scared...

I was at the Dollar Tree with my gay at work boyfriend Dougie when I saw chocolate covered gummy bears.
    Attached Files
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

yeeeah? those things have been around for years. they're actually quite delicious. good for one hell of a sugar high. did you buy a box?

edit: heh...they changed the packaging since i worked the tree. used to be a smaller bear getting dumped on by poo-looking chocolate.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post

edit: heh...they changed the packaging since i worked the tree. used to be a smaller bear getting dumped on by poo-looking chocolate.
      Thank you for that very much un-needed mental image.

In Australia, we sell Chocolate covered snakes, chocolate covered frogs and in SA, we also sell chocolate covered gummies shaped like the two main football teams. (that's AFL, not Soccer )
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Yup. Sold them. Not very many of them, mind you. All the locals thought it was like Green Fairy said. But they sold to Tourists okay. Enough that they kept coming once a month or so.

I'm still upset that the inside-out-Junior Mints didn't sell a single box. And when I'd gotten them in I had THREE CASES. A year later, the day after the Julian Code went out, I pulled ALL THREE CASES and has my SM damage them out (I took them home. They were pretty good and I liked the idea of the gooey chocolate being on the INSIDE rather than the outside).
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Chocolate covered gummy bears are yummy when frozen.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Now I have to go to my Dollar Tree and see if they have them there!

At the movie theater this weekend, I saw they were selling chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough! I WANT SOME OF THAT TOO!

Comment

Let's see if my poor rotten brain can remember..... Yeah. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (find them here -> Amazon Is My Friend). Comes in various flavours, including brownie bites and mint. I sold about half a case every time I got it in to my cousin (the Vegitarian). The store I worked in had a lot of that novelty kind of candy.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                Let's see if my poor rotten brain can remember..... Yeah. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (find them here -> Amazon Is My Friend). Comes in various flavours, including brownie bites and mint. I sold about half a case every time I got it in to my cousin (the Vegitarian). The store I worked in had a lot of that novelty kind of candy.
                yeah, so did mine. i remember when the dough bites came in. i took one look at them and went "eeeeew..." lol not a big cookie dough person. apparently they're good frozen, tho.
                i remember we had these jell candy things. looked kinda like a tube of toothpaste, only it was a clear sour jell. those things were just plain weird.
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

WalMart sells the chocolate covered cookie dough. So does the grocery store I work at. Look in the candy/snack aisle.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                    i remember we had these jell candy things. looked kinda like a tube of toothpaste, only it was a clear sour jell. those things were just plain weird.
                    Wonkers Sour Cherry and Sour Apple gel candy. Hate that crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X