This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock hounds!

Just started getting in to rock collecting...have a good number so far....of granites, and quartz...hahha. Not much variety, yet.

Basically just picking up what I find interesting and trying to id them when I get home....no picks or hammers....taking them is violating 'leave no trace' enough, hahaha.

So far its fun....just need to clean and display what I have so far.

Hmm.....well, it beats my bag addiction
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Got any "Leaverite" yet?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love picking up rocks and shells. I bring back trunkfulls of stuff from other states to put in my garden. I've even mailed some.
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

ROCKS ARE AWESOME.
        Heh. Used to have a rock collection. One of my favorite rock types is a geode. I always liked snakeskin agate. Now I think blue lace agate is a wonderful color for necklaces and other jewelry.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
        X