This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a really bad idea, right?

So today we did some work on cleaning out our garages.

I found one of these:

I probably shouldn't drink it, right?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

I'll give you (or your heirs) a dollar if you do. :-)
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

That might actually be worth something to a collector.

But yes - bad idea.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I don't know, I bet that stuff is like Twinkies; it probably can't go bad.

I'll add another dollar to Sheldon's offer.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
          I probably shouldn't drink it, right?
          You can, it should be safe.

BUT... coming from a family of antique dealers told me instantly, that sucker is worth at least $15 to a dealer, and at least $25 to a collector. I suggest you find someone to buy it lol

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
            BUT... coming from a family of antique dealers told me instantly, that sucker is worth at least $15 to a dealer, and at least $25 to a collector. I suggest you find someone to buy it lol
            Oh, sweet. I was having trouble finding any info on it, so I just assumed it was worth a buck or two at most.

Comment

Check on Ebay.
              Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

I'll give you a dollar to drink it.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

From what I've heard, it is probably safe to drink, but probably has lost much of its flavor, perhaps some or most of its carbonation as well. In other words, safe but icky.

I would like to refer you to that idiot baseball fan from a few weeks ago who, before running out on the field and then getting tased by a cop, called his stepfather to ask if it was a bad idea or not. Despite his stepfather advising against it, the dude did it anyway....and made himself a fool on national television. When I heard about his phone call, I shook my head and said, "Generally speaking, if you actually think to ask someone if something is a bad idea....chances are pretty damn good that it IS a bad idea!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    "Generally speaking, if you actually think to ask someone if something is a bad idea....chances are pretty damn good that it IS a bad idea!"
                    Oh, I know that, I wasn't seriously considering drinking it. It just seemed like a good way to introduce the subject.

Comment

Hell, ya never know. And I never assume. I've learned better.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                      X