This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a dirty old lady

You ought to see the swarthy young god they sent out here to dig up my propane tank.

And he's wearing a cowboy hat, too.

Ya'll would be proud of me, I kept a poker face when he came to the door.

He's out there even as we speak.

Poke her faces drool, right?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

As tempting as it is for me to sneak pictures of him driving his backhoe all over my front yard, forty and a half year old me in the window with a camera transcends a level of creepy even my own pervy self is not comfortable with. Although I would be lying if the idea didn't cross my mind for at least a second or two.

It's like the universe woke up this morning and said "Let's mess with Kink a little bit today." and sent a guy out here who was custom made to give me impure thoughts.

Comment

A possible pic of the hunk:

Attached Files

Comment

iradney beat me to it...come on, a quick camera phone pic would be very inconspicuous!

Comment

Quoth thread title
              I am a dirty old lady
              Well duh! Tell me something I didn't already know!
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

RecoveringKinkoid: I am a dirty old lady
                You're not old!!!
                Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

You should just go out and start taking random pictures, if he asks or think's you're being creepy, then tell him it's just a precaution, and that you're documenting everything in case he screws up. That's not suspicious, right?

>_> <_<
                  Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

Quoth phantasy View Post
                    You should just go out and start taking random pictures, if he asks or think's you're being creepy, then tell him it's just a precaution, and that you're documenting everything in case he screws up. That's not suspicious, right?

>_> <_<
                    Or tell him you're taking the "before" "during" and "after" pics because you like to show off when you have work done around the house?

I did that when I put my kitchen table and chairs together all by myself, but mostly to prove that I can do it to the doubters amongst my friends and family. Not that I blame them. Generally, Lupo should NOT be trusted with tools of any kind...

Comment

Camera phones are awesome. You can pretend to be texting, make sure to turn off the shutter sound though :P

Comment

That company knows how to ensure repeat business
                        !
                        "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Crap! Why did I not think of

1. Camera phone
                          or
                          2. Sending the four year old out there with a camera to get a pic "of the backhoe and the cowboy".

Damn, why am I not any faster on my feet than that?

So, I stick around till after they leave then head over to a friend's house, where a bunch of renovations are going on and I promised to help for a couple hours today. I go in there and tell them about the Adonis in the cowboy hat on my porch first thing I wake up this morning (seriously, I was in my damn bathrobe talking to him. I hope the neighbors saw that, give them something to talk about. )

So using the astoundingly unfortunate choice of words, I then say (and God is my witness, I was completely clueless when I said this) "So I would have been here sooner, but I wanted to stick around and make sure the hole got filled."

To which one of my friends said "Yeaaaah.....I'm not gonna touch that one, okay?"

So I had to endure about a million Mrs. Robinson jokes today.

Comment

You're only living up to our expectations of you, Kink.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                              To which one of my friends said "Yeaaaah.....I'm not gonna touch that one, okay?"

That is too funny... I wish I could have seen the facepalm when you realized what you'd just said...

Comment

Working...
                              X