This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    As tempting as it is for me to sneak pictures of him driving his backhoe all over my front yard, forty and a half year old me in the window with a camera transcends a level of creepy even my own pervy self is not comfortable with.
    "excuse me, but can i take a picture of you? i collect pictures of people in cowboy hats"

problem solved
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      "excuse me, but can i take a picture of you? i collect pictures of people in cowboy hats"

problem solved
      Yeah, well, that would not be entirely a lie.

By the way, I meant to say I love the pic of Hank someone posted.

Comment

RK, I <3 you.

That is all.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Tell us something we don't know?

And would've loved a pic too. I need some more reference pics for Bill...yeah...
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Just tell him, "Nice backhoe. Tell ya what....you be the back, and I'll be the hoe...."

That's not too conspicuous or creepy, is it?

As for the "dirty old woman" part, I have only 17 days left of being a DOMIT--a dirty old man in training. On June 8th, I will officially become a dirty old man. I can't wait.

By the way, have to mention that, while I am just days from being 40, actually had someone in a bar the other night guess my age at 27...and they said they were "going high" with their guess. Needless to say, I was thrilled and they were shocked. What can I say? I'm living proof that alcohol IS a preservative!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              To which one of my friends said "Yeaaaah.....I'm not gonna touch that one, okay?"
              "Hey! My hole is a lovely, wonderful vacation spot for families! Everyone should go there at least once in their life. Stop looking at me like that, put down the straitjacket. I am not a whore!"
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
              X