Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used the Magic Bullet system?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Magpie View Post
    Since we're on the topic of mixers... does anyone make a good, house-sized stand mixer that can take attachments anymore?
    Two words:

Kitchen Aid.

They're not cheap but are real workhorses and they do take attachments (I do not know if the ones you have will be compatible, though).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      Two words:

Kitchen Aid.

They're not cheap but are real workhorses and they do take attachments (I do not know if the ones you have will be compatible, though).
      My mom has one. It's huge and poorly designed. Do they have better ones? The motors ate least are decent. (Pro tip: NEVER buy a Cuisinart. The motors are wimpy.) Hers was only about $500, so I guess they could have a high end one. And my husband will KILL me if I try to keep the attachments - we don't actually have a food processor, just a slicer. Notice how you can't get those anymore.

Comment

I just use a hand mixer anymore because I don't want to drag out my Kitchen Aid. Although, if I had the attachments for the Kitchen Aid, I might use it more. I like my Cuisinart food processor well enough; it works quite well for what I need it to do. Mine even came with a blender jar. I did have to replace the food processor lid when a plastic spike broke off and rendered the darn thing useless, but the replacement was cheap and it's worked like a charm ever since.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
        X