X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home from surgery...

Yep. Drugs good.

Bubbie boy (2 1/2 y/o) tried to climb in my lap by grabbing my tummy.... pain bad.

I'm doing ok.

NO MORE PERIODS EVER!!! WHEEE!!!

heh

Rambling begins with good pain meds.
    hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
    1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
    2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
    3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

glad you're doing well! hope it stays that way ^_^
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
      Bubbie boy (2 1/2 y/o) tried to climb in my lap by grabbing my tummy.... pain bad.
      Ouch,and I thought it was bad when my cat jumped up on my stomach . I guess Bubbie has learned not to do that again.
      You are much more coherent than I was just out of surgery. I hope you heal fast too. Get better and let us hear from you again soon.

Comment

This is not coherent. This is 15 minutes of studying the post to make sure that there are no typos or major grammar mistakes.

And I'd post in the other thread, but that would be another 15 minutes or so of concentration... Green_Fairy, I'm sorry to hear about your mom and I hope that you can spend as much time as possible with her. *hugs*

Unfortunately I can't edit my speech, so I've been being tactless and upsetting people... I feel like crap.
        hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
        1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
        2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
        3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Glad it went well and they've got you on some good drugs.

Meh, if you piss people off just apologize when the drug haze starts to wear off. The most important thing right now is healing.

Comment

Talking to someone on pain meds is dangerous. We know this. People who don't know it are getting a free lesson from you. No worries.

Glad to hear that you're recovering, hope you're able to get off the meds soon.

Comment

Hon, you're recovering from major surgery. Don't be so hard on yourself. After Mom had her masectomy, one of my aunts was trying to give her some ice. Mom said, "If you drop any of that ice on me, I'm gonna hop out of this bed and kick your ass." My aunt said, "Yep, she's fine!" The most important thing is for you to rest and feel better.
              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Welcome home!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I hope that you start feeling back to your old self soon.
                  Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

See this is why I sent the txt to go back to bed. Silly Girl.

Give me a call when your up to it, I promise to not get upset over any rambling. Cause sometimes...drug ramblings are fun to listen to.

Comment

Glad you're back and everything is ship shape!

And horray for no more periods ever! It makes for a much easier life!
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Glad to know you're back and recovering! Enjoy the playing "get away with anything" card while you're drugged and have the best excuse in the world.
                        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Drug ramblings = drunk postings = funny stuff that'll haunt you all your internet life!

Whee... purple sun, flying waffles..

Poor little bubbie, just doesn't understand why Mommy can't pick him up... lots of pillows between you and him might help.
                          Make a list of important things to do today.
                          At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
                          Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Working...
                          X