This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we have some...

calling all NCIS fans! and you los angeles fans too (if you want to admit it).

I've finally seen the finales...and wanted your thoughts and predictions for next season and this season.

and is it me or is Mark harmon REALLY looking his age lately?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I watch both. The way they wrote the end of NCIS, I almost panicked. LOL I thought Gibbs would leave.

And LA.. well.. I wish Callen could get his info.

Comment

I think that Gibbs warned his father about what was going on, and Jackson is in on some sort of set up against the drug cartel.

As for Mark Harmon, I don't think he is looking his age at all, I think he is getting even better looking every year!

Comment

maybe it was his makeup....but his eyes looked REALLY sunken, and more lines around them then earlier in the year. hes only 51....hes still young >.>
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I believe it was his Makeup, made to make him look older. They did that when he has his scruffy beard too.

Comment

The plot for the last few episodes seemed a bit muddled to me. A friend told me there is some tie-in to NCIS:LA, which I really don't watch, as I don't find it nearly as enjoyable. So, do I need to watch the last few episodes of NCIS:LA to fully grasp this? And if so, which episodes? Or was it just more muddled writing, as has happened from time to time in the past?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              The plot for the last few episodes seemed a bit muddled to me. A friend told me there is some tie-in to NCIS:LA, which I really don't watch, as I don't find it nearly as enjoyable. So, do I need to watch the last few episodes of NCIS:LA to fully grasp this? And if so, which episodes? Or was it just more muddled writing, as has happened from time to time in the past?
              Season 6, Episodes 22 & 23: Legend: Part 1 & 2

That is were NCIS LA is introduced. It also explains the relationship between Gibbs & Macy.
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

**SPOILER** (highlight for text)
                Macy was the agent that investigated the fact the gibbs killed someone with his sniper training outside of the law and vanished for I think a month or so before, during and after the shooting since its implied that a mexican woman cared for him and hid him until he recovered enough to return to the states.
                **Spoiler**

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

i thought Gibbs looked a little beat up in mexico, but didnt look bad.

i wonder what is going to happen to his dad

i did not see alejandro being related to that other girl

whats with dinozzo and franks?

i have too many questions!!!!! lol

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                    Season 6, Episodes 22 & 23: Legend: Part 1 & 2

That is were NCIS LA is introduced. It also explains the relationship between Gibbs & Macy.
                    This I knew, as I watched those episodes. Frankly, they were among the most muddled I have seen on NCIS. Didn't care for them. But I knew the back story. My question was if any recent NCIS:LA episodes were relevant to the current storyline in NCIS. And by "relevant" I mean, do I need to watch them, not "yes, Jester, they relate because they have overlapping characters and Director Vance makes a five second appearance in LA." I'm not a huge fan of NCIS:LA, to be honest, and other than the first episode and the one with Abby on it, I haven't really watched it. And I don't really want to watch if if I don't have to. But if I have to for clearer meaning of what is going on in the regular NCIS, I will.

Hope that all makes sense.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Sarlon, I think you're referring to seperate situations. He was cared for by the woman when he was in Panama on assignment as a Marine sniper (I think).

Jester, I've missed a good chunk of this past season, but I saw the last two episodes of both NCIS and NCIS:LA and there is no connection. The final two episodes of NCIS:LA have to do with Callen and his identity.

This whole season of NCIS has been a clusterf*ck, which is why I eventually stopped watching. They're doing absolutely nothing with DiNozzo; I don't understand why Michael Weatherly doesn't walk away while he can still have a career. (They haven't done much with McGee either, but remember that Murray's step-dad is the show's creator.) They've played the "Oh noes, Abby's in trouble!" card far too many times. And what about Ducky and Palmer? They've done nothing with them lately, beyond the obligatory scene of them goofing off in autopsy.

I'll catch up this summer, but the way the show's going, I predict one or two more seasons at most. I'm just sad that the show's gone downhill at the same time that it's become so popular.
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                        This whole season of NCIS has been a clusterf*ck...
                        I respectfully disagree. I think the last couple episodes have been muddled, as I said. But that has happened a few times throughout the series.

They've played the "Oh noes, Abby's in trouble!" card far too many times.
                        Yes, but they've done that throughout the series, not just this season.

And what about Ducky and Palmer? They've done nothing with them lately, beyond the obligatory scene of them goofing off in autopsy.
                        They do seem less represented this season, but not a lot less. Remember, they are not the main characters, and other than a few episodes for Ducky and one for Jimmy, they never have been.

I'm just sad that the show's gone downhill at the same time that it's become so popular.
                        While I don't think it has gone as downhill as you think, I would like to point out that oftentimes television shows, like rock bands or movie series, DO tend to go downhill after they've achieved widespread popularity. I could cite scores of examples, but I would like to think that this crowd is intelligent enough to know exactly what I am talking about without them.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          maybe it was his makeup....but his eyes looked REALLY sunken, and more lines around them then earlier in the year. hes only 51....hes still young >.>
                          Mark Harmon is 58.
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

I knew that....and he was SMEXY when he was yonuger too!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X