Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is doing something exciting for Memorial Day?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is doing something exciting for Memorial Day?

I'm about to leave to go do laundry!!

And on my way home I'm gonna stop for milk and something for lunch tomorrow!

I can't wait!

My roommate went to pick up her own laundry at her mom's, and then she's going grocery shopping, and when she gets home she'll be grading 5th grade homework.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Went out for drinks Friday night. Grocery shopping on Saturday. Slept the rest of the time.

Party on Garth!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Going to a BBQ for memorial day =3

Comment

Cleaned out the Datajager's car and will be going to work in less than an hour until late. Then I plan on coming home, eating dinner and going to sleep.

Fun fun fun!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Well, I'm doing a little housework.

Drunk.

Husband is home, so what the fuck.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            Well, I'm doing a little housework.

Drunk.

Husband is home, so what the fuck.
            If I could do laundry at my own place, I'd do it drunk, too. I had a drink last night, though. That was fun.

Comment

I went to drool over cars and planes Saturday, dinner with my grandfather yesterday.

Work screwed up my schedule AGAIN. So I got a huge break during my day today...so I tackled the house cleaning.
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

saturday nothing special, hubby bought beef and pork ribs and we popped them in a bucket of brine in the fridge for sunday

sunday - wallow around doing nothing much [ok, i played eve online] grill up of the assorted beast parts and veggies. Watermelon ensued for dessert with a seed spitting contest.

this morning - several different memorial services for assorted friends and family.
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

My weekend consisted of equal parts work and moving plus a little bit of sleep, though the boy's parents did make sure that we were well nourished so they took us out for dinner both Friday and Saturday (I still have leftovers from Friday because Texas Roadhouse has ridiculous portions).

We are going to make up for it by getting a fire pit this week and have drinks while burning some of the paper stuffs we used to pack.

Comment

Now there is a thunderstorm going on and it is pouring rain. I was debating leaving my towels to dry and picking them up another day, but I think I'll wait...

Comment

We got new furniture delivered today, and I took a nap with two of the cats on the brand new squishy sofa.

Comment

Just chillin with my 4 and 2 yo's. Husband had to fly out for work this morning. Although I did get some seriously awesome fabric at joann's, so I can make my can-can costume for halloween! A semi ruched maroon/black taffeta for the bodice and black satin for the skirt! And some other cool fabrics to make a purse and some flower hair clips or pins.
                        It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Did a bit of gardening--overdue pruning of bushes, weeding, and harvested just enough tart pie cherries for one.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

i worked. fun fun

Comment

Saturday - Worked. Came home, did homework. Passed out

Sunday - Worked. Went out for Thai with some co-workers (yummeh). Came home, did homework. Passed out

Monday - Went to class (why my profs chose to have it I don't know). Worked. Came home, am eating leftover Thai. Soon to pass out.

The only satisfaction I have is that I got paid time and a half for tonight and will hopefully get paid 6 hours of holiday pay on top of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X