X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nurian View Post
    And Olathe is too far to drive just for a chicken sandwich
    Yep. Although I have gone there for Cracker Barrel and OK Joe's. (Olathe freaks me out anyway. Everything is beige. It's weird.) I used to work in the Ward Parkway mall and had a Chik-fil-a right there in the parking lot. Bliss.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I love KFC but the only one within driving distance always stuffs up. Out of the last 6 times I've tried to order there, I left 5 times because they have run out of items.

Dumbest item they didn't have was chicken. Yes they ran out of chicken. Apparently it happens once a month. Funniest was when they ran out of buger buns and couldn't get anymore in for 3 days. Why did they run out of burger buns and chicken? Was there a rush? Nope someone forgot to order them.

The person that does the ordering really needs to have someone double checking his work if he/she consistantly stuffs up like this.

It's irritatingly funny, we take bets on what will be missing whenever we go there.

Comment

I've had nothing but problems from KFC for years. They screw up orders, their staff turnaround is amazingly high, the hygiene in their restaurants (where I live anyway) is absolutely disgusting.

Corporate really doesn't care. They refer all complaints to the individual restaurants.

I actually had a girl lick her fingers while preparing my food. When I complained to the manager, I was told that the girl didn't have the plague or anything so suck it up. I then said I'd been waiting forty five minutes for my small lunch order. Manager rolled her eyes and said she'd remake my food.... another forty-five minutes later (this is an hour and a half by this point, mind), I had some lukewarm food that I didn't really have the stomach to eat after noticing that they all licked their fingers, none of them washed their hands....

yeah, I don't eat KFC anymore. Just the thought of it makes me nauseous.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I usually don't have too many problems with the KFC near my parents.... but that could be because one of my high school friends works there and I tend to only go in when she's working. Now the one near my school I won't go to because they have screwed up my order so many times and the inside of the place just looks disgusting compared to my friend's KFC.

Comment

I loved KFC. Take note of the past-tense used there. The KFC back in Franklin sucked (I knew the cooks since two of them shared the name of my Scottish Clan, but we couldn't pinpoint where we were related). The one in Clayton GA was fantastic. Never did get to try the one in Flour Bluff in Corpus Christi (don't live there no more so I have no problems divulging the info).

Quoth etips View Post
            Didn't we just start a new trend with meat being the substitute for bread in that new KFC sandwich. My arteries get clogged just looking at it.
            ...it's a trend now? Can I go into Hardee's or Carl's JR and get a cheeseburger sans bun again?

ETA:
            ....I just realized this is almost posted word-for-word the same how I posted it on my RVing forums....
            Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 06-05-2010, 01:39 PM. Reason: ETA
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth etips View Post
              Didn't we just start a new trend with meat being the substitute for bread in that new KFC sandwich. My arteries get clogged just looking at it.
              Yeah, and it looks freakin' nasty. I hear it's got a ton of salt, too.
              Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

It tastes very good, the salt is high but not really terrible, and the calorie count isn't bad either.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post

I actually had a girl lick her fingers while preparing my food. When I complained to the manager, I was told that the girl didn't have the plague or anything so suck it up. I then said I'd been waiting forty five minutes for my small lunch order. Manager rolled her eyes and said she'd remake my food.... another forty-five minutes later (this is an hour and a half by this point, mind), I had some lukewarm food that I didn't really have the stomach to eat after noticing that they all licked their fingers, none of them washed their hands..
                  In case like this, get money back and just leave.
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                  X