This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Old PC Games?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download a copy of a ten-year old PC game called Zeus: Master Of Olympus. I'm even willing to pay for it! What I don't want to do is have to wait for a copy in the mail. So if anyone knows a site where I can plunk in my credit card info and get an immediate download copy of the game, or any other method of obtaining it near-instantaneously, that would be awesome! Thanks!

I’m not really sure, I pretty much get all of my old games off Amazon (lately I have been enjoying Heroes of Might and Magic III). I can tell you that games made more than a couple of years ago will sometimes get a bit buggy (not hard to work around but more of a slight annoyance) because they are made to work with systems that are a lot different than what most people have, though if you have an older OS this shouldn’t be a problem.

Comment

Checked Abandonia?
      "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
      - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
        Checked Abandonia?
        I was going to recommend the same.

Abandonia is a website that stores a lot of abandonware games (out of copyright, no longer supported and/or abandoned by the company). Its a great site with tons of "old school" games on it.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
          I was going to recommend the same.

Abandonia is a website that stores a lot of abandonware games (out of copyright, no longer supported and/or abandoned by the company). Its a great site with tons of "old school" games on it.
          Third! Abondonia is an excellent website for games that old.. and even older!

Comment

Is the Underdogs still up? I got some games from them a few years ago, but mostly I couldn't get them to run even with emulators.
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
            X