This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elk/Art Fest... I hate you.

Every year in June we have a little thing that goes on in Browns called Elk Fest, we also have a nice little thing called Art Fest. Elk Fest is for Beer and Music...Art fest is for...well...art. This year they are going on Together. Today, tomorrow, and Sunday. All within a 1 block radius of my Apartment, it is a fun event.... however..... All I want to say is this.

"We have a PRIVATE parking lot! Meaning YOU are not so special that you get to park here! Yes I know we have like 7 empty spaces, don't care. You see the sign warning about towing? We can and WILL have you towed if you park here. DO NOT YELL AT MY NICE NEIGHBOR! He was being polite and telling you to park elsewhere, I would have told you to get the fuck out, so be happy it was him and not me. I don't care that you have been driving around for an hour trying to find street parking, I really don't. Next time take the damn bus!"

It bugs me the most because we actually have to have someone stand outside to make sure no one parks in the lot or everyone will.... the veteran tenants take turns keeping an eye out for people.

That is all.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Sounds like my apartment building on weekends. Stupid block full of bars.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'd let them park. And then I'd have them towed. But then, I'm a mean spirited bitch.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Sounds like my lot every weekday afternoon. We share the complex with a daycare. Daycare gets out at 5. There are two parking spaces reserved for the daycare during drop-off and pick-up times. The rest of the spaces are tenants only.

So the parents just block us all in instead, and then let their kids play on the playground equipment for twenty minutes instead of getting their huge cars out of the way. Argh.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
          I'd let them park. And then I'd have them towed. But then, I'm a mean spirited bitch.
          Honestly I would too, but the nice old men who live on the upper floors are....well...Nice.... and they don't want to tow people... so they just tell them to leave instead. But you can bet if I saw someone parking I would probably just let them, wait for them to walk to the park and then call the tow company..... Cause I really am that mean.
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

Working...
          X