This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit!

I just learned that the daughter F&B that gave me such grief was kidnapped today. They found her about 2 hours ago and she's home safe, but they're still investigating to find out where she was and what happened.

No matter what my opinion of the mother, I would never wish this on her child!
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

I'm glad to hear she was found and is now safe! Had to be scary for her momma.

Please give us updates!

Comment

I'll post what I find out. I only know this much because it was on the news. They issued an Amber alert for her.

Comment

No official word on what happened, but it does turn out she had a thing going on with an older man and her mother told her she couldn't have a relationship with him. (The girl is about 14.) This situation might be related.

Comment

Damn.....glad she's okay.
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Glad she got home safe! Hope Mom and Daughter recover from the experience well.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
            X