X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crosswalks

not sure where to have put this, so i'll put it here

i went to downtown providence, ri today and while it was nice, there was one problem

at more than 1 intersection the crosswalk buttons werent working, and some others that did work, you would get the white light up walking man come on, but then traffic would also get a green, some people not wanting to yield for the people in the crosswalk while they have the lit man.

seriously. it was messed up

Today, on my way to work, the button worked for the first time in my life. I'm 22 years old and it's the first time the button actually worked.

They are completely worthless. I just wait until there is no traffic then cross.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

In my hometown there was one of those buttons that actually worked. It was at an intersection of two major roads, one of which had three lanes, that was right next to a pedestrian shopping district, and the library was on the other side. It stopped all the traffic.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
      X