• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so..... nothing new?

i want to hear more!

Comment

So newest bit:

Brenda cleaned the basement. After informing us that she wanted the basement run like a laundromat (IE having to remain there the entire time the laundry was going, cleaning the machines before and after and never ever leaving it unattended. We said no to this crap) she pulled florescent light bulbs out of the basement. Those long tube lights. Now its the day after garbage day, does this stop landlady of doom from putting them to the curb?

Oh come now you know better than that. They're out to the curb for everyone to see. And people have seen. Someone took one and smashed it in front of the vacant house next door. Then people took some more and smashed them down the street. We called the police about the one in front of the house next door last night since that's the one we saw. They took the address and sent a street sweeper.

I called this morning about the ones down the street, got the same operator. She was pissed, not with me, but with landlady for putting them out in the first place. She had me call the highway department to clean up the other ones down the street.

Landlady is getting hit with a fine for putting out the bulbs before garbage day. This means she's going to get pissed out because we reported it. Apparently we need to feel some sort of loyalty to her since she's renting out to us.
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Quoth shankyknitter View Post
        Landlady is getting hit with a fine for putting out the bulbs before garbage day. This means she's going to get pissed out because we reported it. Apparently we need to feel some sort of loyalty to her since she's renting out to us.
        No fine for putting them out for curbside pickup at all?

Comment

Working...
        X