This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical...

My mom and I had have a bad string of luck. I can't work very much, money is tight, our bills are getting hire and hire, thankfully we've had some small luck to counteract my mounting medicial bills.

Today, mom accidently left her phone in her pants when she did the wash. She needs it for work, so we had to go get another one. We just got one of those to go phone's cause we had a sim card.

While in line, and we're both talking about our luck when I saw my dream across the store at food stand.

GRAPE ICEE.

I love grape flavored stuff. It's been my dream for years to have grape slurpee, or ICEE, but never ever found it. We saw it ONCE at another store, but after thirty minutes of waiting for that stupid red light to come off so I can have it in real form other then soup form. Naturally I had no money to buy it. Naturally mom loves me enough to spare me the dollar to get it. I run to it, my eyes alit with happy. Mom is happy because I'm not depressed for a moment.

Red light isn't on. It's ready to go!

No cups. Sign stating I need to go to food stand to pay for it first. Fine. I run over to food stand.

No person. Food stand closed for day. No-one will help me get slurrpee.

I had to leave store with no Grape Slurpee.

I am sadden.

Mom says she'll run to get it tomorrow for me. But I know my luck. The machine will be done, or they won't sell it or something stupid will happen to ruin my dream to have that one grape slurpee.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

One of these days I WILL send you that bag of grape jolly ranchers we were talking about.

I sowies you missed the Icee of grapeness. I shall cross my fingers and fervently hope the quest for the grapey grail is successful tomorrow.

And yes, it IS late for me, YES I should've been in bed hours ago, and YES I'm going to sleep now and will step away from the keyboard to stop random typing... Grumble grumble...

Comment

Awwwwww Plaidy needs ICEE goodness

*pokes at Lupo* go to bed, yes now, shoo *hands over a teddy bear and cute robe and slippers* go on go to bed.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Um...that sounds magically delicious!

WANT.

Comment

Working...
        X