This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very SAD! Thoughts and prayers appreciated

I found out earlier tonight that my friend's 22 year old daughter was killed in a fiery car accident near Sioux Falls on Friday evening...
    Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers through such a difficult time especially for her children! Thanks

I'm so sorry, I will keep them in my prayers.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

How sad...I'm very sorry for your and their loss.

Comment

*hug* I'm terribly sorry for your loss
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Big hugs to your friend and her family...

Comment

Thanks everyone..I have known this family for many years, I graduated with S (the aunt) and M (the dad). J(the mom) is S's little sister..I would stay at their place all the time since they lived only three blocks away. (we all lived in a small town near Sioux Falls) I did not know D (J's daughter), as I did lose contact with everyone after we all graduated in 1983. I finally contacted S after my 20 year reunion because they handed out contact information of all the classmates and S and I have remained in constant contact via e-mail since then. I finally contacted J when I signed up for Facebook and found her through mutual friends. It has been great to have contact with old friends and looking at photos of the kids and grandkids after all these years, so it was a shock to hear about J's daughter, D, I can't imagine losing a child, let alone one in such a horrific way!! Of course the family has always been dear to me and I have such fond memories of our times together, so I feel a closeness to them even tho we are 360 miles apart. I have been praying for peace for the family. I have reached out to the CS family because I honestly believe that prayers of many can be healing. So on behalf of the "B" family, I thank you for the prayers and good thoughts!

Comment

Working...
            X