This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Congratulations Smiley and Dyno. I hope you have a very long and happy marriage.
      "The pepper spray was cruel but to hit them with Barry Manilow was just plain vicious,"

Comment

Congratulations.

As the IRS doesn't recognize this kind of union; the best advice I can give:

Donate your redundant stuff (e.g. how many toasters do you really need?) and get a tax receipt. Remember to keep it under $5000 per organization per day. Here's the value guide. I have a savvy steady who made a spreadsheet from this to track her donations.

Work it out ahead of time which of you gets to claim the mortgage interest or find a lender who is willing to split it on the 1098s.

Once again
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Congrats that's good to hear....
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

TANSTAAFL

Comment

Congratulations, and I hope the two of you have reason to go through it all again for legal purposes in the not-too-distant future
              Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Grats, Smiley

It's awesome to find someone you love so much, you'd spend the rest of your life with them
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

This Utahn approves!

Go Smiley & Dyno!
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      Uncle Jester, I proposed one week shy of our one year anniversary
                      Okay, that's not too bad. Guess you met him just after I was out your way, huh?

But one year.....hmmm....I'll remain cautiously optimistic, thank you.

Quoth smileyeagle1021;746762f
                      riend jester, thank you
                      Hey, no fucking problem, dude! Rock on!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Congratulations!
                        "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

Well, let me be the *counts on fingers* ahh, screw it. Congratulations and may the two of you have many happy years together.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Becks Seal of Approval™.

Congrats!!!!!!!
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Congrats to you and Dyno!!!!
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Congrats, sweetie!
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X