This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was amusing....

So I was at an online magic supplies site, ordering some stuff I need, and when I checked out, I was presented with the usual "choose your shipping method" menu. Only this particular site decided to have some fun with it. In addition to all the other choices, the last one listed was "Have [Owner] deliver it in person, 1-3 days, $995.95."

I wonder if anyone has ever selected that, and if so, the Owner actually did deliver it in person. It might just be a joke that kicks you back to the regular shipping menu, or they may be serious for anyone who wants to drop a G on a personal visit from the site's owner. Either way, made me chuckle.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

You know what? If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna get that website address from you and try it. Cause that just amuses me!
    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

For those wondering, it's penguinmagic.com. A great resource for magical supplies, if you ever need such a resource.

Still A Customer."

Comment

This option is not listed on the shipping info page that was linked from the FAQ...guess you have to actually order something to see it.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          This option is not listed on the shipping info page that was linked from the FAQ...guess you have to actually order something to see it.
          You have to go to checkout, yes, but you don't have to finalize it before you see it. It appears on the drop down menu when you are selecting your shipping option. Make sense?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X