This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, I'm not a hooker

*just a little something I felt like sharing.......puzzles me as to why guys think I'd be interested in this*

I was updating my MySpace last night, when I received a message from "Joe" saying that he noticed I was online and in the area, and wondered if I was up for some fun. He also included a number, but since I don't make the first call when I don't know the guy, I wrote him back asking what kind of fun he was referring to. Joe's response is "Whatever you like..........something physical." And so I replied with "Sorry, I'm not a hooker. I'm not into that with guys who I don't know."

What I thought was kind of funny about this is that Joe had apparently just recently signed up with MySpace, so there was nothing on his profile other than he's 25 and lives in Tempe. (Even if I was the type for casual sex, that is definitely NOT enough to go on)

Yea, and that's why I don't bother with myspace anymore.....
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

For me, that sort of "conversation" is why I quit bothering with Yahoo chat rooms.......most of the time on MySpace, it's musicians whom I hear from.

Comment

Also why I have very few friends via messenger progs too.

Back when I was married, (I've been divorced 8 years), I chatted once or twice to a guy over icq who said he occasionally traveled to my area... baring in mind I was very vague about my actual location. It was just passing the time of day chat, nothing of a sexual nature at all; I said I was married etc.

Then one day he said he was traveling to my neck of the woods & would I like to hook up.. as in get a hotel room & have sex.

Err, no thanks says I, as I've already said, I'm married & don't do random assignations.

Wow, I had to block him after that, I was called a prick teasing whore, slag, bitch etc etc & verbally abused for leading him on!

After that I never used the random chat features again... had some quite interesting conversations before then, I still use the messengers, but have very few people in my contact list, security is sky high & anyone who manages to get past that lot & tries to get me to add them just get deleted & blocked unless I know who it is & its done by prior arrangement

Yep, he shook me up that much
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
          I wrote him back asking what kind of fun he was referring to. Joe's response is "Whatever you like..........something physical." And so I replied with "Sorry, I'm not a hooker. I'm not into that with guys who I don't know."
          See, technically speaking, that wouldn't make you a hooker. Hookers get paid.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X