This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion of privacy!

Okay, I bought a few things online recently, so I needed my debit card. Pills that I've been lusting after, and, oh, crap, one of them showed up in the mail yesterday where Mom could see me bring it inside. So she started asking questions, and got suspicious...? So, while I was at work tonight, she apparently rooted through the papers on my desk, being a nosy snoop, and found one of the other papers from one of the other companies I ordered from, which basically says I can get a lifetime of refills of that particular pill for a small shipping and handling fee. And she's incensed about that, but she also found the note from work about the hundred dollar gift cards that I was so pissed off about, and now she's angry about THAT because I never told them about it because I was ashamed for my union over it. She's pissed because I didn't tell them so they could work it into my budget and yap yap yap, and of course, she decides to tell me all this while I'm trying to relax enough to get ready for bed and not really awake and she's not fully awake either, she's just up because she was too itchy... and holy crap, I am sooo moving away from here as soon as I can. No, I don't care what they think about how far I want to move.
    "I call murder on that!"

Quoth Juwl View Post
    bought a few things online

Pills that I've been lusting after

got suspicious...?

lifetime of refills of that particular pill for a small shipping and handling fee.

Sounds like theres more of a problem than mom being a snoop unless i'm reading this entire thing wrong
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
      Sounds like theres more of a problem than mom being a snoop unless i'm reading this entire thing wrong
      *shrugs* The only thing I can imagine with this being wrong is that I'm trying to save up to move out/buy a car/whatever and this is the first time I've broken that in... 4 months...? One of the supplements is a weight loss pill (the one Mom caught me bringing in...) the other, the one on the lifetime refill plan, is a 'male enhancement' supplement, because I'm odd.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        *shrugs* The only thing I can imagine with this being wrong is that I'm trying to save up to move out/buy a car/whatever and this is the first time I've broken that in... 4 months...? One of the supplements is a weight loss pill (the one Mom caught me bringing in...) the other, the one on the lifetime refill plan, is a 'male enhancement' supplement, because I'm odd.
        I'm too lazy to go all Psych on this thread, if youre old enough to move out, just get a PO box?

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
          just get a PO box?
          Damn, never thought of that... but, you know, it'll hit back to the 'not spending money' thing again...
          If you want to go psych, feel free to PM me. Now I'm curious.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

its 22.00 for six months rental here. Not entirely expensive and if it gets you peace of mind, i'd say its worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X