This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of my Rummy Day

Included are pics of my new hair color and nail color! Woohoo!
    Attached Files

I like that color. It looks like you had a very good Rummy day.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Those colors look fun!
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Thank you!

I actually love, love, love the hair color I've chosen! I'm seriously thinking of keeping the color and letting my hair grow. Not sure yet, but that's the direction I'm leaning towards.

I forgot to add that Child Rum was put into the ARC for a Parents' Night Out babysitting event. Mr. Rum & I went to a French restaurant that is in one town over. It was delicious. However, I didn't realize French Food = lots of creamy cheese and lots of cream sauces so that combined with the minimal air conditioning, I had to leave with a doggy bag But we're definitely going back there! Might even invite my parents and the in-laws.

Comment

Love it!! I want to cut my hair short again SOO bad, but my SO is begging me to keep it long & continue to let it grow.

I was up there a couple of times not too long ago - in Dale City - just remembered you are in that general vicinity - I should have contacted you.
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
          RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

Yes! Yes you should have contacted me.

The French Restaurant, Bistro le Hermitage is in Occoquan.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post

I actually love, love, love the hair color I've chosen! I'm seriously thinking of keeping the color and letting my hair grow. Not sure yet, but that's the direction I'm leaning towards.
              i dig the color! and personally...i think you'd look fab with a cut like this...only in your color. then again, i'm a fan of bobs, just can't pull them off ^_^
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                i dig the color! and personally...i think you'd look fab with a cut like this...only in your color. then again, i'm a fan of bobs, just can't pull them off ^_^
                I clicked the link and nothing came up. Maybe the link doesn't like me?

Comment

GF, it seems that you got caught with an anti-hotlinking policy at the site. Link to a page with the picture instead of just the picture and the link should work. (It auto-redirects so that you can't show a picture that they're hosting on your site and steal their bandwidth).

Comment

Whew Magpie! Thank you for that I thought the internets were out to get me

Comment

Working...
                    X