X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TShirt Moderations?

Does anyone mod their own tee shirts?

I'm too scared to do much beside cut the collars off to make them nearly off the shoulder. Lol. I almost ruined a VERY cute red Domo Shirt where the Domo has on nerd glasses and a calculator..its a complicated design that i have in my head now, but im convinced the shirt will be saved!! Lol. I look for tshirts that are on sale since im not too good at this yet.

Any suggestions?

I haven't tried this myself, never really thought of it, but I'd recommend finding some shirts you don't care about at Goodwill to practice on. Only $2-3 a pop. Or find a cheap bag of white tees to mutilate.

Comment

what i used to do in high school was as follows:
      • cut off the arms
      • lay the tshirt flat on a table or whatever.
      • get some super sharp scissors and cut a series of horizontal cuts all the way up both side seems from the bottom of the shirt to the arm.

. |
      . |
      . |
      . |
      . |
      • the length of the cuts depends on how tight you want the shirt later.
      • after you finish all the cuts, cut up the seems from the bottom of the shirt to the arms.
      • now you have a little bit of fringe on either side of the shirt. tie each of the little fringe ribbons together, matching back to front

poof! neat tied shirt thingy! huzzah....

another cute thing to do is cut long gashes in the back or front of the shirt.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X