This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleh

Nothing like flat soda. Decided to get me a drink out of the cafeteria vending machine. Put my money in, chose my drink. Didn't pay attention, took a drink .. bleh.

Was it diet? No. Was it the wrong flavor? No. Flat? Why yes...why? Expiration Date Aug 17 09. So..I tried again. Yet another Expiration Date Aug 17 09. 09!! Bleh. So far the other kinds have been fine, but not my favorite. Seems every one of them is expired.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

If we have to check dates at our store, why does the vending guy not have to??
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I like flat soda...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Well here is the other thing, that particular flavor? It has been out for Weeks (everything but it got restocked regularly). So you know I was happy to finally have some stocked. At least at first. So it's not like it has been sitting there for a year...it was JUST put in.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X