This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    ...Again, that's the suburbs I've lived in. Which are in New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Florida, and Illinois. (Ohio, too, but I was so young drunk I have no memory of Florida, so can't really comment on it with any authority.)...
    too much secret sauce
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

For some reason, i thought of this From "History of the World":

Count de Monet: Your Majesty, you look like the piss-boy!
      King Louis XVI: And you look like a bucket of shit!
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I had a run-in with a woman over our family dog when we lived in a townhouse complex. I made a point to walk our dog along the paths away from people's yards. While we were never in anyone's yard, you were still close to the townhouses.

One day, after our dog had peed, I started to walk away. This woman starts screeching at me to go back and pick that up. I gave her a confused look and asked what I was supposed to pick up. She states that my dog just defecated and that I needed to pick it up or she was going to report us to HOA. I pointed out that my dog had peed and there was nothing to pick up. The woman said that my dog squatted so that meant she was defecating. I informed her that my dog was female and that's how she pees. She then informed me that ALL dogs lift their legs to pee and I was being an irresponsible brat (I was in 7th grade). So I looked at her and asked "Well, do you stand up to pee?" and walked off.

Comment

Working...
        X