Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink is going to have to wait until next Saturday, unfortuantely that's the next day I have off.

Last night I came home and turned on the A/C because I had a few hours until bf got done with work, and for the second time in a week, it started leaking like crazy INSIDE my apartment, down the walls!!! And the idiots who designed this place put the hole for the unit right up by the ceiling and put two plug ins (one right under it and one right above the floor) right under it!!!!!

Yeah, that's not a fire hazard at all, granted the unit is only supposed to leak outside.

So my Dad and brother had to come over today and take a look and try to fix it. I'm not sure what they did but they wiggled it and moved it a bit, thinking that the tray it leaks into should be facing further away and now it should leak outside. As of the past 30 minutes, it hasn't leaked at all.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I've always wanted to try blonde for a bit. Only problem is, my hair seems to not want to cooperate. Had a professional bleach it, and it turned dark auburn. Even after three times. Gave up.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X