This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a happy Binky

It seems that I am not the only one on here that has had someone they love pass on this week. This morning I got the terrable news that my Grandmother passed away because of a heart attack.

I'm so very upset about this as one can imagine and myself and the whole family are going to miss her so very much. She truely was the martiark of the family and well, it'll be interesting to see what happens now. A lot of family gatherings were really for her.

Also I'm leaving to go on holidays for a month on MOnday and I tell you what right now I'm leaning towards not going. She meant a lot to me and this trip is nothing for me. I don't care about it at all. Hubby and family have told me to go that it's an oppertunity that I will regret missing (we're off to Europe) but you know what? Right now I don't give a rats about it. I don't want to miss the funeral. I know that I got to go see her today and the family gathered togther for Pop. But leaving to go have fun and not being there for the final fairwell is too hard for me to think of.

Anyways that's my sad news I'm going to miss you Nanna!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

*hugs* I am sorry for your loss.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Awww Binky, my condolences
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

We're here for you if you need to talk.

Rapscallion

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Oh, Binky, I'm sorry.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Thank you all it's not exactly the send off I wanted for this trip. But I guess it's better that I was still home when it happened than over in Europe and unable to get back home.
              I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. My grandmother passed away last Wednesday
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Yeah I read that Sorry to hear that Protege Hope you are doing ok

Comment

*sends hugs and cookies*
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Binky,
                      was your grandmother excited about you going on your trip?
                      Most airlines will consider "death in the family" as a reason to postpone your tickets, I don't see why you can't attend the funeral, and say your last goodbyes, and still go to Europe, like I'm sure your grandmother would've loved to hear about and see pictures of.

My parents are going to the UK in a few weeks, and my mother was afraid my grandmother would pass while she was overseas; Grandma passed in May, and mother feels guilty for feeling relieved that it happened before she left.
                      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
                        My parents are going to the UK in a few weeks, and my mother was afraid my grandmother would pass while she was overseas; Grandma passed in May, and mother feels guilty for feeling relieved that it happened before she left.
                        I've always felt that worrying about someone while on vacation...means that I can't enjoy myself. With that said, I don't think (at least in my case) that Grandma would have wanted vacation to suck.
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                        X