Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VROOOM!!VROOOOM!! Its that time of year again...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VROOOM!!VROOOOM!! Its that time of year again...

Today is the official start of the Black Hills Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Sturgis is jammed packed with motorcylists from all over the nation and overseas. The beer is flowing, the women are flaunting their bods and the concerts are rocking...this year has a decent line up at the Buffalo Chip, bands such as Kid Rock, Ozzy Osborne, ZZ Top, Doobie Brothers, Bob Dylan and Motley Crue are playing. Plus the Monkey Rock is featuring Guns n Roses. I would like to see the Doobie Brothers and ZZ top but I avoid Sturgis like the plague during rally week, not even good bands will get me to drive into that mess!! They are expecting record bikers this year since it is the 70th year and hopefully the death toll is low..already two bikers killed on their way here and one was hit by a canoe that came loose off a vehicle.

I don't mind the bikers, the people are actualy very friendly but people drive crazy, whether it is bikers who have no regards to the local traffic laws or whether it is locals and tourists who have no regards for the bikers. I don't even attempt to hit I-90 during rally time either. Most of my co-workers have asked for certain evenings off to attend concerts and my boss has a week long pass to all the concerts at the Chip. I don't complain too much, it does not get really sucky but some of the locals will bitch up a storm over the noisy bikes. That makes me laugh when I read the complaints in the local paper, because it is not kept secret, hell the Rally has been going on every August for 70 years, yet people will complain about the excessive bikes and noise!! What do you expect when you get over 400,000 bikers in one portion of the state?? It is going to be noisy and crowded!!

Oh well time for a beer!! CHEERS!!

One of these years I'll make it to Sturgis. Except, I need to lose about 50# and increase my boob size by a cup or so. Seems to be culture of boob flashing and tight shirts for the biker chicas.

Hey, make a few bucks, sell earplugs at the front desk for $2/pair! :P

Lord, I would give my left....pinky ...to be near all that chrome right now.

Cutenoob
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
    X